Living of the Grid for a long time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living of the Grid for a long time

I heard from a gentleman in Arizona the other day. He lives in a remote area and has had solar power for some 30 years now. With his 1.5Kw system and batteries they have enjoyed free electricity comfortably with very small lifestyle changes.:cool:
    Best regards
    Steve, CTS
    www.sadoun.com
    1-888-519-9595

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Solar

Ya solar is great if you live in a sunny area. Back in the mid eighties we built our first home. I was going to use some solar but it wasn't cost effective. I had geothermal heat, 6" walls, south facing windows. Super insulated attic. In Michigan where the sun don't shine, only 55% I scraped the idea. The house did work for what we did to it. Oh ya, we had pay satellite TV.
    Jim
    Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Originally posted by StevenS View Post
      I heard from a gentleman in Arizona the other day. He lives in a remote area and has had solar power for some 30 years now. With his 1.5Kw system and batteries they have enjoyed free electricity comfortably with very small lifestyle changes.:cool:

Is he that caveman guy in the Gieco commericals? :rolleyes:
      Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Yup, he is except he shaved!:cool:
        Best regards
        Steve, CTS
        www.sadoun.com
        1-888-519-9595

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X