Announcement

Collapse

Coupon

Posted 3/2/2019: 1st time shopper coupon $3 OFF any order. Coupon Code: NORD3
Shop Now (https://www.sadoun.com)
See more
See less

Enter to win: 20W Sadoun Solar Mono-Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Solar Panel PWM20W

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter to win: 20W Sadoun Solar Mono-Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Solar Panel PWM20W

Enter to win one FREE:
    Value $139.00
    Wholesale Pricing available to dealer and distributors. Contact us today!
    These solar panels can be used as a single module or wired together for increased power. These mono-crystalline cells are reliable, virtually maintenance-free power supply designed to transfigure sunlight into electricity at the highest possible efficiency. The cells are encapsulated between an impact resistant glass and backing, ensuring decades of weather resistant use. The aluminum frame has mounting holes on the back for easy mounting.
    Regular $139.00 Each Panel

Factory packed two panels per shipping box
    Box Gross Weight: 8 KG (18 lbs)
    Box Dim: 26" x 13" x 3"
    Installation Manual (PDF)
    These panels are perfect for:
    • Recreational vehicles
    • Campers
    • Telecom equipment
    • Battery charging systems
    • Remote power systems
    • Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
    • Aviation obstruction lights
    • Sailboat charging systems
    • Microwave / Radio repeater stations
    • Emergency communication systems
    • Navigation lighthouses, and ocean buoys.

These panels went through the following Quality tests:
    • Thermal shock test
    • Thermal/freezing and high humidity cycling test
    • Electrical isolation test
    • Hail impact test
    • Mechanical, wind and twist loading test
    • Salt mist test
    • Light and water-exposure test
    • Field exposure test
    • Factory is ISO 9001certified
    • Made in China

Electrical Specifications
    So how do you enter to win? Easy! All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to:
    Reply to THIS message and write why in your opinion it is a GOOD idea for someone to use a solar panel

At the end of May 31, 2011, we will select a member randomly. This member will be notified by PM. This is open to members worldwide.

Rules:
    • Must be at least 21 years of age to enter
    • One entry per family/residence for each item
    • Multiple submissions automatically disqualified
    • Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.
    • Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.
    • Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.
    • Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies depending upon number of entries. This is a free drawing. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
    • Winner notified via email. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.
    • Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.

As always with Sadoun Satellite Sales, your information will not be shared with any third parties. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our e-mail list. Sadoun reserves the right to cancel this offer anytime without any prior notice.

Best regards and good luck.
    Last edited by Sadoun; 05-23-2011, 08:44 AM. Reason: Extended contest to May 31, 2011
    Check our Online Catalog at
    WWW.SADOUN.COM

Re: Enter to win: 20W Sadoun Solar Mono-Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Solar Panel PWM20W

All anyone has to do is what the news and it's easy to understand why 'Green' is good. The more Green energy produced the less we need focil fuels. Solar panels are a good way for someone to create some, most, or all the power needs. For me, this small 20 watt solar panel, would be used to keep my batteries charged on my boat without running the boat's engine (big V8) or running a portable gasoline generator. Not only would it cut back on polution but solar power does not create noise if anchored.

Comment

Re: Enter to win: 20W Sadoun Solar Mono-Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Solar Panel PWM20W

I would love to have this panel to charge my storage batteries for my ham radio shack. To be ready in case of an emergency strikes and we are without commercial power. I often run my radios on the batteries to run then down and keep them fresh. I feel alternative means of energy in needed so we don't need to burn coal for electrical power. Thank you for the opportunity to win this solar panel
      Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

With oil prices heading to historical highs, harnessing solar energy is going to be common thing to the smart person.
        Sadoun M-1 System

Comment

count me in. I'd love to have the power to move a Sat Dish.

Comment

Count me in.Free electricity Good,paying high electric bills Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by satnutwillb View Post
              Count me in.Free electricity Good,paying high electric bills Bad.
              Yep....exactly what he said. And over in the DIY section, I'll detail what I have done along that line.

Comment

With the promise of electricity to double or even triple, solar makes sense! As a nation, we all need to jump on board.

Comment

And the winner is ???

Comment

I would love to have this panel to charge my storage batteries for my ham radio shack. To be ready in case of an emergency strikes and we are without commercial power. I often run my radios on the batteries to run then down and keep them fresh. I feel alternative means of energy in needed so we don't need to burn coal for electrical power. Thank you for the opportunity to win this solar panel.

Last edited by Sadoun; 05-23-2011, 08:41 AM. Reason: removed links

Comment

Yep, I would like to this panel too..........I would like to see how this works.

Comment

Today is the last day to enter for a chance to win this excellent quality, high efficiency 20W MONO Solar Panel from Sadoun Solar Sales.
                        __________________________________________________ ______________
                        Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Comment

Originally posted by Vitruvius View Post
                          count me in. I'd love to have the power to move a Sat Dish.
                          CONGRATULATIONS You are the winner for this contest. PM me your ship to address, phone number, and email address.
                          Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Comment

Congratulations Vitruvius.

Comment

Horay for Vitruvius............congrats..........

Comment

Working...
                              X