HELP - VS2000 - Factory Reset - VTV4 - HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - VS2000 - Factory Reset - VTV4 - HELP

I tried posting this last night, its not showing up on the forums. Please forgive me if there are suddenly two of these posts, but I really need help as soon as possible.

In trying to solve another issue, I accidentally reset a family's VS2000 receiver to factory standards. It was a VS2000 xtreme.

I need to set it back up to receive VTV4.

I do not know ANYTHING about setting up receivers. Nothing at all. People talk about wavelengths and times of day, I don't know any of this.

I tried scanning Intelsat 97.o.W. What I get is it appears to load some channels with American sounding names, and dollar signs next to them in the channel editing screen. None of these channels can be watched. I've tried blind scans, I've tried changing various settings. Nothing works even closely.

Please help me, this is really important to me.

I don't know what the vast majority of numbers mentioned on websites mean or how to translate them for use on this particular receiver. It would really help if some one knew this receiver and knew how to set it up for VTV4.

Please help me.

Re: HELP - VS2000 - Factory Reset - VTV4 - HELP

It seems you have done a factory reset on receiver and now missed up all the settings. Maybe someone who has your receiver can chime in here and help you out with changing settings.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Comment

This would be difficult here on this forum you will have to study the manual if you don't have one I think you can find one to download.
      The programing came be a bit difficult to get thru but once you get the hang of it you will be ok.
      Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Hi
        Viewsat receivers don't blind scan. Well it has blind scan but doesn't works at all. You will have to add a satellite first. Secondly you have to manual enter each transponders frequency and symbol rate and polarity manaully with the remote. Then you can scan that transponder one at a time.

After you enter all of this info be sure to save a dump to a usb drive to protect it.
        Viewsat had some nice software but they are out of business now. I have a Viewsat Max hd receiver it works great.
        Don
        Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Buy a satellite system to watch VTV4 and other channels. S-1 system here: VTV4 Vietnamese Satellite TV & Radio Channels
          Sadoun Satellite Sales, www.sadoun.com, 888-519-9595

Comment

Working...
          X