peace tv where is it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peace tv where is it?

there is no repesenetive availble on this website for retun our questions?
    i asked so many questions before but nobody didn"t naswer.
    the owner of this website should be think about it and so....................

i live in unite state. how can i get peace tv on galxy 18?
    now this satellite is down?
    wher can i able to catch it tis channels?

Galaxy 18 at 123.0W - LyngSat

Peace TV seems to be gone and so are more of the channels, I don't know if Peace TV is on some other satellite or not I only have KU band.
    Check the web site above, they have a complete list of channels on all satellites.
    Jim
    Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Peace TV

Peace tv is located on Galaxy 18 TP13 11965V SR2000 FEC 3/4 and that is on KU band. This is where I have it. Hope this helps you:D
      If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky? ~Stanislaw J. Lec

Comment

I guess I had better check again...................

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy6 View Post
          Peace tv is located on Galaxy 18 TP13 11965V SR2000 FEC 3/4 and that is on KU band. This is where I have it. Hope this helps you:D

how can i find signal on galexy 18 or 123 west ku?
          i have birdog meter and already i programe the satellite 123 ku galexy 18.
          but about amonth ago when the galexy 18 was down i couldn"t get any signal with birdog meter?
          any idea?

Comment

Peace TV..........I had to manually input the TP, in another thread we discussed this of having to manually input the TPs. Hummmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Its there I was watching it last night. I also had to manually input in into the receiver. As far as your signal we need some more info as far as do you have a motorized system or fixed? what type of RX do you have? Sounds like you were watching it before so you should be able to still see it. Well give it a try and let us know and we will help you out
              If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky? ~Stanislaw J. Lec

Comment

Working...
              X