Announcement

Collapse

Coupon

Posted 3/2/2019: 1st time shopper coupon $3 OFF any order. Coupon Code: NORD3
Shop Now (https://www.sadoun.com)
See more
See less

Pakistani FREE URDO channels on Galaxy 18 (123W)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani FREE URDO channels on Galaxy 18 (123W)

Congratulations to the URDO speaking community in North America.

Galaxy 18 123W has now 6 new URDU (Pakistani) FTA channels.

They are on transponder 11865 (V) SR 7234
    • PEACE TV
    • TV ONE
    • HUM TV
    • WAQT TV
    • AAJ TV
    The channel are Free to Air and require no subscription or monthly payment.
    You can order the S-1 system here to view those channels

Or order the M-1 system (basically it is the same as S-1 system but with an HH Motor).

Sadoun Satellite Sales specializes in Free To Air motorized satellite systems that allow you to:
    • Watch Ethnic channels in English, Urdo, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, Iranian, Chinese, Asian, European, and African.
    • Move the dish to several satellites to watch more channels.
    • Watch Live News from around the world, plus Drama, Sports, and Entertainment.
    • Watch National Sports & News Feeds.
    • No Monthly Fee & No contract.
    • Easy to install.
    • All our receivers have Blind Search capability: The ideal solution for wild feeds hunting.
    Last edited by Sadoun; 09-10-2008, 02:16 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

123w 10r

what transpoder i have to set i did 11965 -7234 but is nothing i have pansat 3500 with fc file thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ejazpk123 View Post
      what transpoder i have to set i did 11965 -7234 but is nothing i have pansat 3500 with fc file thank you
      they seem to come and go they were gone the other night when I checked them.:)
      Shop with confidence at: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

The channels are there FREE TO AIR full time. Another channel added to the list is called PEACE TV. I have also talked to HDTV Media, the broadcaster of these channels, they have told me that more channels are coming on the same Transponder as well such as PURPOSE TV and others.

http://sadoun.com/Sat/Channels/URDO-...V-Channels.htm
        Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Comment

Originally posted by ejazpk123 View Post
          Transponder is 11965 Vertical 7239

Comment

Galaxy18 At 123w

Request for this setting problem.
            I have 33 inch dish with a linear universal,linear, LNB.It has LOFR = 9750 - 1060 .I am in south Ontario Canada. I did experiemets with following two settings but got signal quality of zero.My signal strength was 65 percent.I did blind scan but no channels.I used TP 11800 and tp11720 for setting.My setting were
            setting-one
            LNB= UNIVERSAL
            FREQENCY= 9750 / 10600
            SETTING TWO
            LNB= STANDARD
            FREQUENCY= 10750
            Please help me in getting signals quality and channels.I tied my LNB on dish arm.Also let me know how can I check if my brand new LNB is working or not??
            I am not a technicaly sound person but love to do fta testing.I have fixed the LNB myself on dish arm.
            Please tell me in simple words,how much should be the angle between dish plane and LNB plane.How much should be the distance between LNB and dish??.How much should be the hieght of roof from ground.I have some homes in front of roof.Also my LNB is fix and does not move around itself around its orbit.I can move up down ,right or left

Comment

Galaxy18 At 123w

Are these Pakistani channels are up right now.
              Request for this setting problem.
              I have 33 inch dish with a linear universal,linear, LNB.It has LOFR = 9750 - 1060 .I am in south Ontario Canada. I did experiemets with following two settings but got signal quality of zero.My signal strength was 65 percent.I did blind scan but no channels.I used TP 11800 and tp11720 for setting.My setting were
              setting-one
              LNB= UNIVERSAL
              FREQENCY= 9750 / 10600
              SETTING TWO
              LNB= STANDARD
              FREQUENCY= 10750
              Please help me in getting signals quality and channels.I tied my LNB on dish arm.Also let me know how can I check if my brand new LNB is working or not??
              I am not a technicaly sound person but love to do fta testing.I have fixed the LNB myself on dish arm.
              Please tell me in simple words,how much should be the angle between dish plane and LNB plane.How much should be the distance between LNB and dish??.How much should be the hieght of roof from ground.I have some homes in front of roof.Also my LNB is fix and does not move around itself around its orbit.I can move up down ,right or left

Comment

I tried my best but not getting.
                Please post/upload a full real picture of dish,with LNB on dish arm, for Galaxy-18 at 123.
                This will be very helpfull for me.

Comment

Pakistani Free Channels

Hi,i put dish on Galaxy 123W.I got all these channels on my different FTA boxes.But these channels are not free.Only Peace is free.So if any body has some idea that wat kind of file i need it to watch channels,pls let me know.Just like we put file for Charli.
                  For this sat you need Ku lnb.

Comment

They are still marked FTA on Lyngsat. Could someone verify if they became encrypted. With FTA there are no guarantees. Channels could become encrypted anytime.
                    Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Pakistani FTA on 123W

As leaves came off trees to my west I started seeing
                      Galaxy18 at 123W and as recently as yesterday I saw all the
                      signals that Mr Sadoun wrote of. One is just a test card.
                      I don't speak the language but this satellite I watch for the
                      RTN and Spanish language. Plus several educational
                      stations (non PBS).

PEACE TV,
                      TV ONE, HUM TV, WAQT TV, AAJ TV

These were not scrambled yesterday.

This with a 90CM offset dish and Fortech Mercury2 from
                      the mid coast of Maine 44N 69W

RFenergy

Comment

My error, three ARE scrambled

I was away from my receiver (at work) when I said
                        they were all clear... not true.

of that list the last three are scrambled

only PEACE TV and TV ONE are clear.

Its my short term memory that's scrambled.

RFenergy

Comment

Thanks for your confirmation. Well, enjoy it as it lasts. G18 has a lot of English and Spanish channels Free to air. Also, 129 has White-springs TV another popular channel.

Comment

Pakistani FREE URDO channels on Galaxy 18 (123W)

Can someone please confirm that if the 5 Pakistani Urdu channels are still on Galaxy 18. and which one of the five (PEACE TV ,TV ONE, HUM TV, WAQT TV, AAJ TV) are in clear and which ones are encrypted?

According to lyngsat, they are all clear. I need confirmation before I can proceed.

Thanks

Comment

Re: Pakistani FREE URDO channels on Galaxy 18 (123W)

as of today any news about getting following channels free in usa /canada. these are Pakistani Urdu channels PEACE TV ,TV ONE, HUM TV, WAQT TV, AAJ TV,ptv.

Comment

Working...
                              X