Announcement

Collapse

Coupon

Posted 3/2/2019: 1st time shopper coupon $3 OFF any order. Coupon Code: NORD3
Shop Now (https://www.sadoun.com)
See more
See less

Could Match SP240 Polar mount from Sadoun to my Dish 8' WS International?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Match SP240 Polar mount from Sadoun to my Dish 8' WS International?

Hello Everybody, Hello Mr Sadoun
    I have one solid Stationary Dish 8' (2.40 mts) from WS International WS24095 I wish to convert to polar mount to put actuator in the Future. I have seen SP240- Polar Mount for Sadoun SD240PM in stock..
    My Question is: Could This polar mount to fit into my WS international antenna?
    Sadoun store said the next information below:
    • It may also work on other brand 240cm and 180cm dishes, but will need adaptation by the end user (drilling some holes, welding, clamping, which is not included. It does not fit out of the box and we are not reposnible for fitiing. Sold As Is

What is the Mean drilling some holes? where?, Welding? where?
    Did you have any thread where any user has tested with Ws international dishes?
    I am owner of one sadoun 6' (1.8 mts) and appears the same construction like ws international antennas..

Any FTA Tester that has tried this ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Could Match SP240 Polar mount from Sadoun to my Dish 8' WS International?

Yes you should be able to mount it fine. Call us tomorrow to check stock. We maybe out of stock on this polar mount now.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Comment

Hello Everybody. I am continuing with my project ..
      I have already assembled my antenna WS 240 95 and I have Unpacked the Sadoun Polar Mount pieces SP240 PM .
      My Question is How I can to attach the Sadoun Rim to the WSI antenna Rim? And How I can assure that I am attaching both pieces in the exactly in good position and avoid to fail future signals test..
      The SP240 PM rim is little bit more small than the Rim of the WSI antenna..see the picture
      Ideas are very welcome
      Click image for larger version

Name:	WSI 24095 c.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	894.5 KB
ID:	104119Click image for larger version

Name:	WSI 24095 b.JPG
Size:	963.8 KB
ID:	104120
      Attached Files

Comment

more pictures
        Click image for larger version

Name:	WSI & Sadoun c.JPG
Size:	930.2 KB
ID:	104125
        Attached Files

Comment

put the new ring on it and attach a picture so we can see what the difference is.
          Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Working...
          X