This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using DiSEqC switch with HH Motor

If you are going to use an HH Motor and a DiSEqC switch, we recommend you position the DiSEqC switch after the Motor as follows:

Receiver ----- HH Motor ----- DiSEQC switch ---- LNBFs

If you place the DiSEqC switch between the Receiver and the HH Motor, it will impact the performance and operation of the HH Motor.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!
    __________________________________________________ ______________

very good info Sadoun.:)
    Shop with confidence at: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

OK just fried a stitch running the motor lead through it. If I read what you are saying right you should go from the receiver to the receiver terminal on the motor then from the lnb terminal on the motor to the receiver terminal on the switch, I guess all the lnb leads should go to the 1-2-3-4 switch terminals. Am I looking at the right way?

Comment

yep thats the way you want to go.:)
        Shop with confidence at: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Can I have 2 receivers on 1 motor ???? How do I connect them?

Comment

Re: Using DiSEqC switch with HH Motor

I realize that this is a very old thread, but I like answering questions when I know the answer.

You can run two receivers on one dual output LNB, but only one receiver can control the motor. One receiver is master over the motor, the other receiver is slave to the other receiver. The slave receiver can only watch the satellite pointed to by the master.
            Paul Sebring
            Desktop Computer Systems Analyst, Electronic Technician, Audio Nerd, FTA Satellite Newbie
            OpenBox S9 HD DVR aka SatHawk PVR800, KUL2, 90cm dish pointed at AMC21 now

Comment

Re: Using DiSEqC switch with HH Motor

Sadoun
              Using DiSEqC switch with HH Motor
              If you are going to use an HH Motor and a DiSEqC switch, we recommend you position the DiSEqC switch after the Motor as follows:

Receiver ----- HH Motor ----- DiSEQC switch ---- LNBFs

If you place the DiSEqC switch between the Receiver and the HH Motor, it will impact the performance and operation of the HH Motor.
              Posting In my case Iam using tevii s480 twin dvb-s2 tuner card with two r/f inputs so if I followed instructions above How am I going to fit second r/f input.Do i have to fit splitter before tuners .I would be using software like progdvb pro or mytheatre which along with the s480 card support diseqc 1.2/1.3

Comment

Working...
              X