Actuator ( HARL-3618 ) wireing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actuator ( HARL-3618 ) wireing

I have sadouns mc-1 c package coming in next week and would like to know where i may get the cable wire for the Actuator!Can you buy a 5 wire cable of the two proper gages for the power and the sensors?.If not what should i pick up for the system.I have read the wire requirements on this site! just need to know where i can find needed wire.Wire will run up to 50 ft. Thanks! Stan

Re: Actuator ( HARL-3618 ) wireing

As sadoun doesn't have cable, I hit up the local electric supply for Belden shielded cable.

There's also on line resources - search for "C Band cable" but the ribbon cable they sell has more than you need in it, and costs a lot.

Comment

I also have a c-band dish from Sadoun that I recently installed. I have a linear actuator to put on it and I am not able to locate the correct shielded wire without having to buy a 1000 foot spool of it. I only have a 90 foot run to the dish.

Since I am in an electrical related business I can buy any wire wholesale from my distributor. I have decided to just go ahead and get the 1000 foot spool of shielded wire. I thought that I would then make this wire available to anyone else that may need it. I would sell what anyone needs per foot at my cost. I would think that Sadoun would buy a spool of it and sell it. I guess that they have their reasons.

I do not know the cost of it yet. I will find that out tomorrow when I pick it up. I do know that it will be the best price that is possible for high quality wire for my part of the country other than by buying a train car load from the manufacturer. If you or anyone is interested in the wire just let me know and we can make arrangements. Please keep in mind that I am just trying to help anyone out and to get rid of the extra wire. I am not after any profit on this.

The shielded cable and for that matter the RG6 or RG11 coax that we use in not really suppose to be direct burial wire. I thought that I would do this up right and bury a 3/4 ID PVC conduit and place the shielded wire in it along with the stranded power wire and a new coax cable. 3/4 inch pvc or cpvc water pipe will work just as well.

I did check with my wholesale supplier. The types of cable that we need to bury is not available as a direct burial wire. That is except for the two power wires that are suppose to be ran out to the actuator. Since I need to put the other wires in the conduit to do it right. I just as well run the two power wires in the conduit along with the rest of it since it is a lower voltage dc power. I know that you can buy the coax from Sadoun. I keep the stranded power wire in stock in various gauges and would also let it go at my cost if that would help someone. The stranded wire comes in 500 foot rolls.

Comment

Found where to buy your cable from. Have used this satellite equipment sit before and is very reliable. Follow the link below.
        rickssatellitecoaxcableandribbon

Comment

Thanks for the replies!!I did end up getting the cable from a place online called the satellite shop a few weeks back.

Comment

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin seo plugin http://www.SeoAnalyticNews.com/

Comment

Working...
            X