This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FlexTV by Dish Network

Hi, If I purchase the FlexTV with the local TV programming then later I move to different state how can I change my locals to that site?
    I'm planning to buy one but I possibly will have to move to a different state and not sure if I'll have to wait until a move or can I buy now and made a locals transfer once I've moved?
    Will Dish Net request a proof of my move/new address (utility bill) ? Thanks all,

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by elviviani View Post
      Hi, If I purchase the FlexTV with the local TV programming then later I move to different state how can I change my locals to that site?
      Mike, welcome to the forums. When you move, all you have to do is call the customer service number for Dish Network (you wil find it on your bill), and tell them about your move and new local address. They will switch the channels for you.

can I buy now and made a locals transfer once I've moved?
      Yes, you can.

Will Dish Net request a proof of my move/new address (utility bill) ?
      Not that I am aware of. When you update your account address for receiving your monthly bill, you will be telling them your new address.
      Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Little Late but nice:

Comment

This is becoming a popular service. Anyone here is using FLEXTV? Would love to hear feedback.

Comment

Flex TV plan information updated in 1st post.
            __________________________________________________ ______________
            Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Comment

Re: Receiver Agreement?

Originally posted by snewkirk View Post
              Are the Agreements (and prices) for receivers purchased (through you) any different for FlexTV?

I think I also saw somewhere that evan though I “purchase” the receiver, it remains the property of Dish, and needs to be returned to them if I don't subscribe to defined packages.

Also, will a FlexTV receiver have to be attached to a phone line?

Thanks,
              Scott
              Scott! Good questions. Id like the answers to that one too? If dish own the receiver still than why such an expe3nsive purchase price for them? If you have to be hooked upto a phone line then why not subscribe in the regular fashion??? What about those with an RV or Cabin elswhere??? Guess we will have to wait until a moderator gets us the answers?? Thanks Mikil

Comment

Interested in the FlexTV offer, got mine from that too for cheap..
                Last edited by rainman; 12-17-2010, 10:14 PM. Reason: Please no outside advertisement.

Comment

Hi All,

We just updated the latest offers under the FLEX TV plan from Dish Network:
                  http://www.sadoun.net/forums/dish-ne...h-network.html
                  Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Comment

Working...
                  X