Website access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website access

Someone told me they couldn't access our website from their computer. Please go to http://sadoun.com/ and check if you see the website fine. Thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Re: Website access

Thanks Jim

Anybody else experienced the same?
    Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Comment

Yeah I have the same thing. That was me on facebook Don
      Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

Yesterday I couldn't get into either one...................this morning I can............The site yesterday said it was active but no access. Just text at the top of blank screen about it no visual on the actual site.

Comment

Sorry the forum was down for a few days last week. We were busy moving our business to Houston, TEXAS. Now the forum is upgraded and should be running smoothly. Let us know if you have any issues with the forum or our website loading for you.

Comment

I could go to the website,but not the forums section all last week.Everything seems to be back up now.

Comment

Same issue I had also

Comment

seems ok now

Comment

Hi Tom,

Houston is warmer, but now I am starting to wonder about Ohio being 82 and Houston 63?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadoun View Post
                    Sorry the forum was down for a few days last week. We were busy moving our business to Houston, TEXAS. Now the forum is upgraded and should be running smoothly. Let us know if you have any issues with the forum or our website loading for you.
                    Hey Sadoun, Just curious why the move to Texas. I'm a Columbus native but have lived in Scottsdale,AZ for 35 years. I visited your place in Columbus several times when on vacation there.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X