Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical support inquiries

Hi All,

One advantage of ordering from our company is you get telephone and website technical support help.

Some people buy from our competition and then when they need tech support they don't receive any or mediocre support.

In the last couple of days we received several technical support calls from people who are trying to install their system that they bought from another company.

What do you think? Should we provide technical support (for free) to people who buy their product from other source?
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Re: Technical support inquiries

I would suggest that Sadoun care for their own customers, there are plenty of forums to help others.. Now on the other hand, helping others would send a good message what a great company Sadoun is......but is it cost effective.
    Jim
    Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

It could bring in new customers I guess.Sure,why not?

Comment

We have always extended as much technical support to all callers regardless if they bought from us. However, it had hurt us sometime because we have limited staff to handle sales and tech support calls. We have to put some calls on hold and that is not good. Or sometimes, we couldn't answer the phone because we are busy with a technical support call, and thus may lose the sale opportunity from the missed call.

We would appreciate it if people would consider us for their satellite purchase and we will be happy to provide tech support as much as possible.
        Sadoun Satellite Sales, www.sadoun.com, 888-519-9595

Comment

I would say those who purchased from Sadoun get priority as to one-on-one assistance. Those who did not can be referred to your forums. In both cases, only a limited amount of personal one-on-one time should be given if you are short-handed. When I started out and purchased my equipment from Sadoun, I had problems and the best advice I got from Technical service was to go on the website. In the end it was very good advice.

Sponge

Comment

What he said.

Comment

I agree with Spongella on this.
              Shop with confidence at: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

We believe this forum has helped a whole lot of people whether they purchased from Sadoun or not. It is kind of a community helping each other and that is wonderful.

I agree with Sponge on this as well.
                Sadoun Satellite Sales, www.sadoun.com, 888-519-9595

Comment

Working...
                X