Do you have a Spring Satellite Projects? Share it with us here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a Spring Satellite Projects? Share it with us here

Are you planning a spring satellite project? Please share your plans here with us. New dish or a move or something... Considering installing a C Band system? I can tell you first hand that C Band with a DVB-S2 compatible receiver such as the PVR-800. You will be able to watch multiple network feeds from ABC, NBC, RTV, CW, Ion most in 1080i hd. These are so many more channels available C Band really makes FTA shine.
    Don
    Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Re: Do you have a Spring Satellite Projects? Share it with us here

Well, we moved our whole business to Houston Texas and closed our OHIO business. How is that for a spring project Don?
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Comment

Moving sure is a project but not a fun one. I sure wish you and the company of Sadoun well there in Houston Texas. I moved 2 miles away after 20 years at the same home and it was a big job ham radio stuff, electronics and my dish I had to sell 3 of them of Craigslist. I use to have a 10ft but not I'm using a 7.5 ft dish and it works just as well as the 10ft. Little difference 1% in signal quality between them. I have a few little dishes to setup. A portable one to take pictures with to help other out. Also I have my Ku dish I'm going to mount on the south wall of my home so I'll have that one. It's a Sadoun M1 motorized dish.
      Don
      Web store: Sadoun Sales International

Comment

During the move, we sold our outside demo 240cm C band dish with polar mount, linear actuator, C/KU lnbf, for $100 to a lucky customer. Also a 100cm dish with DG380, and KU band lnbf for $50. We basically gave it away.
        Remember to follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook to get the latest industry tips and updates on our products, as well as for support or customer service inquiries!

Comment

Working...
        X