X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About dominican channels on Satmex5:

Hello guys,I have a Lexium7000 receiver,a Sadun 180 C-band Dish and a 621 C/KU band LNBF.I live in Austin,TX so the signal from satmex5 is very strong.But when I do blind scans I get only 10 transponders and no dominican or hondurian channels,only mexican channels from Edusat and UNAM,Guatevision,RTV Guerrero and LVM.So what to do?

My guess is that I would need another LNBF wich works only in C-band.Am I right or Do I need to do anything else to get the rest of transponders from satmex5?

I really would appreciate some help,regards,

Re: About dominican channels on Satmex5:

SatMex 5 at 116.8W - LyngSat

farwest5050
    Can you tell me what on this website which freq or tp number you are trying to scan. Some receivers stink at blind scan. I will do a scan on your information you provide and see what I get. How large of a dish do you have? Ive scanned this and satmex6 there are alot of channels there. I don't understand Spanish so...
    Don

Comment

My brother recommended I may like this website. He used to be totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not consider simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! dfekcgdddcke

Comment

Working...
      X