Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Intelsat AM 5 or Galaxy 19?

Another happy FTAer................this forum rocks.

Comment

As we would say on facebook "I like this"

Comment

very informative post.

Comment

The most important thing to remember is small slow movements and a lot of patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul2010 View Post
            Mybe if I buy Invacom LNB I will get quality :|
            Hi In the transponder list find or add this transponder as follows. Set you freq for 12152 then set it to H = horizontal polarity and symbol rate of 20000. You must be on a active transponder in order to align you dish 12152/H/20000 is a working transponder it has Al Jazeera in English on it. When you find G19 then you will see quality level increase only then.

Last edited by rainman; 01-18-2011, 08:18 PM. Reason: Remove links

Comment

Re: Help with Intelsat AM 5 or Galaxy 19? => A newbie needs help

Originally posted by Abdul2010 View Post
              Hi Don,
              My problem has been resolved
              Thank you for your help, I got quality now, the problem was that my previous LNB has .3 dB noise, but the new one has .2 dB noise also, i needed to move the dish around slowly to get quality.

When I got the new LNB and tried it i also didn't get quality but i got 87% signal, so, I thought that my dish is the problem as it is small 30 inch. However, desperately I tried to move the dish slightly slowly (up & down) then I got quality.

So, my recommendation for every one has same problem to get quality:
              1- Get LNB with low dB like 0.2
              2- Make sure that you put working TP like the one that has Aljazera News Channel
              3- When you try to get signal for G19, point your dish to direction as in dish pointer websites, then move up and down slowly, every centimeter you move affect the quality strength.

Thanks to every one tried to help, and I appreciate it.

Abdul
              Abdul, I have the same problem and followed what you suggested, except for lower dB LNB (mine is with 0.5dB) as from your previous posting it didn't resolve your problem. And yet I still have zero quality.

Anyone with another suggestion, please?

Comment

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin seo plugin http://www.SeoOptimizedRankings.com/

Comment

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin seo plugin http://www.SEORankingLinks.us/

Comment

Hi my name is Britney and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. I came to your Help with Intelsat AM 5 or Galaxy 19? - Sadoun Sales and A Star Auctions Forums website and noticed you could have a lot more visitors. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your website topic. There is a company that you can get keyword targeted traffic from and they let you try the service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my site. http://azte.ch/as

Comment

Hello my name is Lela Guzman and I just wanted to drop you a quick message here instead of calling you. I came to your Help with Intelsat AM 5 or Galaxy 19? - Sadoun Sales and A Star Auctions Forums page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. There is a company that you can get keyword targeted traffic from and they let you try the service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my website. http://wntdco.mx/vlyb4

Comment

Working...
                      X