• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky México on Intelsat 9 at 58.0°W

Sky México en Intelsat 9 a 58.0 ° W

We get this questions sometimes:
    Recibimos esta pregunta a veces:

What size dish I need to receiver Sky Mexico in the USA?
    ¿Qué tamaño de antena necesito receptor Sky México en los EE.UU.?

The satellite beam is aimed at Mexico with little coverage of the South Western United States:
    El haz de satélite está destinado a México, con poca cobertura del Sur, Estados Unidos occidentales:

Attachment

For these areas in the USA, I would recommend a minimum of 120cm dish to get the signal. The larger the dish the better for reception.
    Para estas zonas en los EE.UU., yo recomendaría un mínimo de 120cm plato para recibir la señal. Cuanto mayor sea el plato de la mejor recepción.

You will also need a standard Linear polarity LNBF such as the KUL1, KUL2 or a universal kind like the ULN1 or ULN2.
    Usted también tendrá una polaridad lineal estándar LNBF como el KUL1, KUL2 o un tipo universal como la ULN1 o ULN2.

Channels List:
    Lista de canales:
    Sky México on Intelsat 9 at 58.0°W - LyngSat

If anyone is receiving Sky Mexico in the USA, let us know your dish size and location.
    Si alguien está recibiendo Sky México en los EE.UU., háganos saber su tamaño del plato y la ubicación.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Admin; 02-10-2010, 06:07 PM.

Re: Sky México on Intelsat 9 at 58.0°W

SKY Mexico is encrypted and there is nothing to watch other that the promo screens that are open with no encryption.
    I can receive Intelsat 9 with over 70% quality in Florida with a Winegard 76cm antenna and a Fortec 0.4dB LNB.

Comment

Yes, Sky Mexico requires subscription. We get inquiries from the Mexican Hispanic community in the USA asking about Sky Mexico, what size dish they need, and how they can subscribe. We are not a dealer for Sky Mexico and I don't know how people can subscribe in the USA if it is even possible. It seems the signal is only reachable to South and South West part of the USA.

Comment

Hi....
        I'm in north Texas and I got Sky de Mexico without any problems for years.
        I'm getting FUN package for + - $ 34.00 dollars a month with more than 200 channels. I bought the equipment, receiver, lnb, remote, card and 1.2 meter dish from ##### (the website is in Spanish) and I have an 800 number for customer service that connect me with Sky in Mexico city for any help and support.
        I have friends in California, Florida, south Texas, Nevada and Arizona and all get Sky signal with original 75 cms dish, and also I know about some cases that people using 1.8 and 2.4 dishes with universal LNB and a subscription, get Sky in places as far as Atlanta, Denver and Chicago.
        I hope it will help to people asking for such service and if you have questions about settings or config, you can contact me.
        Last edited by Sadoun; 03-29-2010, 05:09 PM. Reason: No advertising

Comment

Antenna Diameter Required
          >50 50
          50 50 - 60
          49 55 - 65
          48 60 - 75
          47 65 - 85
          46 75 - 95
          45 85 - 105
          44 95 - 120
          43 105 - 135
          42 120 - 150
          41 135 - 170
          40 150 - 190
          39 170 - 215

Comment

sr how are you, we are trying to conet to a active sky box in denver and got the antena from soudun a 180 cm diameter, a big one with universal lnb that we can use c band or ku band please advise what to conect, we get only 60 power and no quallity, do i have to change to c band and also change the options on the receiver, qith the frecuencies that the lnb has or how i can make it run, have this satelllite for almos 9 years like the programs, firs we conected in sandiego, next to tucson arizona and all o.k changed just 1 week to denver colorado and got a biger antena but don;t have any advanced info on satellite install, if conected the sky when change of adress last 2 times, but never changed of antena until now plese advise???? carlos

Comment

Carlos,
              Please provide me with your e-mail address and I'll try to help you to setup your SKY system with the 1.8 dish.

Tks

Carlos
              Por favor proporcioname tu domicilio de correo electronico e intentare ayudarte en la configuracion de tu sistema SKY con la antena de 1.8

Gracias

Comment

HiI live in south texas and I want to get sky de mexico....How did u get it? can you please let me know!! lovlylily at hot mail com
                Thank you.

Originally posted by Integrax View Post
                Hi....
                I'm in north Texas and I got Sky de Mexico without any problems for years.
                I'm getting FUN package for + - $ 34.00 dollars a month with more than 200 channels. I bought the equipment, receiver, lnb, remote, card and 1.2 meter dish from ##### (the website is in Spanish) and I have an 800 number for customer service that connect me with Sky in Mexico city for any help and support.
                I have friends in California, Florida, south Texas, Nevada and Arizona and all get Sky signal with original 75 cms dish, and also I know about some cases that people using 1.8 and 2.4 dishes with universal LNB and a subscription, get Sky in places as far as Atlanta, Denver and Chicago.
                I hope it will help to people asking for such service and if you have questions about settings or config, you can contact me.

Comment

hola yo vivo en la ciudad de denver colorado y quiero ver si alguien me puede explicar como conectar SKY MEXICO o si alguien lo tiene ya istalado aqui en denver por favor que se comunique
                  a mi correo es ivoneepuga@hotmail.com se los agradeseria mucho gracias

Comment

Originally posted by fran2005 View Post
                    hola yo vivo en la ciudad de denver colorado y quiero ver si alguien me puede explicar como conectar SKY MEXICO o si alguien lo tiene ya istalado aqui en denver por favor que se comunique
                    a mi correo es ivoneepuga@hotmail.com se los agradeseria mucho gracias
                    este es mi numero de cel 7202059228

Comment

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin seo plugin http://www.SeoOptimizedRankings.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X