Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Looking for a OTA Set top Box with PVR function for USA ATSC format Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a OTA Set top Box with PVR function for USA ATSC format

Hi
    I'm looking for a set top box receiver that contains a Dual ATSC Tuner with a PVR recorder feature. I want to be able to watch one channel and record a different channel. Or Record 2 channels to a internal 2TB hard drive or usb drive or both. Possible connections needed on the rear of the unit would include HDMI, component, composite video and audio rca jacks. I good working remote control. The ability to schedule multiple shows to record is a must have. Maybe a web based page to remotely schedule recording from a iPhone, Android, PC etc.

I done some searching and haven't been able to find anything even close to this.
    Sadoun this would be a great device to carry. We all need a alternate to cable Tv and supplement our FTA systems.

What does the other forum members think?
    Don

Re: Looking for a OTA Set top Box with PVR function for USA ATSC format

Don, I think it is a wonderful idea. We don't sell a product like that, but if one comes along we would be interested.

Comment

Don, I have seen some articles where a TiVO was used but don't know the requirements. Something about certain model TiVO's and converter boxes? I don't have a TiVO so don't know anything about them.
      Good Luck
      Jim

Comment

I think you have to pay Tivo for use of the service. I'm looking for something to record FREE over the air Tv. That's the ham radio guy in me coming out FREE. I've been looking at web sites from satellite manufactures in China. Some make DVB-T equipment which will not work here since our system here uses ATSC. I'll look in to it to see for sure what Tivo is about.

Comment

Guys check this one out I'm going to see if I can purchase one to see if will do what I want.
          Link: M103--HDD Media Player | Advertising Player | Digital Photo Frame | MID Refee Technology
          Don

Comment

Working...
          X