X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiFi internet radio

Just got a new Squeezebox radio, it's a fantastic new toy for my command center ha ha. I'm really impressed with radio, you can have free or subscription accounts.
    Great new toy.

Re: WiFi internet radio

What radio channels are you listening to? Seems to be a nice toy to add to your electronics den.

BTW, to those who don't know, FTA satellite has a great list of free Radio channnels. All you have to do is click on the radio button on your remote and browse the channels list for that satellite. And if you have a motorized system, you can prepare a favorite list and browse that way as well.

I had to plug that in since we are a satellite tv/radio company

Comment

I'm still learning downloading the program channels also known as App's each app has it's own menu of broadcasts. Right now I'm listening to 50's-60's music. You can also pick any radio station that broacasts over the internet. Still learning.
      I think I've got too much stuff, I collect radio scanners, have a shortwave and ham radios, I just picked up a vintage stereo system, too much stuff. If I could install a the big dish I would have that too.

Comment

Jim, since you know radio scanners, what do you think about the GRECOM PSR-700 EZ Scan-SD?

Comment

http://www.monitoringtimes.com/0211firstlook.pdf
          This is an article by Bob Grove from Monitoring Times Magazine, I put a lot on faith in his reviews. Looks like a nice radio.

Comment

Working...
          X