Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Sadoun Satellite reaches 5000+ positive feedback score on eBay Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse

• Sadoun Satellite reaches 5000+ positive feedback score on eBay

Sadoun Satellite reaches 5000+ positive feedback score on eBay.

Thanks to all the customers who bought and that left positive feedback for us.

Sadoun Satellite Sales is the best in my opinion so congrats on the rating.

Comment

I've bought from Sadoun on both eBay and direct and got excellent service and value in each case. Well deserved kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by radiobob
        I've bought from Sadoun on both eBay and direct and got excellent service and value in each case. Well deserved kudos.
        same here

Congrats

Comment

Congrats. I never bought from eBay, but I know you deserve every single positive feedback.

I think it is great what you have done for FTA/DVB users/hobbyists.

Comment

Yeah, that's really groovy Jamal.

kat

Comment

Congrats, Sadoun!
              You well diserved it
              I myself got only one neutral feedback, as a buyer, after I left one for the guys, I bought Dish remote(blue buttons)from. It was generally working, but...
              was stinking like an ash tray and all covered with brown nicotine stains.
              I know that you would never sell such a crap, and want to thank you for that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert Insert Image Remove  
              x
              orAllowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
              x
              x
              Working...
              X